Request A Donation
If you have a fundraiser the Iowa Wild is happy to help!
Iowa Wild Donation Request
The Iowa Wild is proud to support local causes and not-for-profit organizations in an effort to assist and strengthen the greater Des Moines community. The team offers numerous avenues for generating funds for local non-profits, including memorabilia, tickets, or special experiences, which may be donated for auctions. To be considered for a donation, please review the guidelines below and fill out the online application below. Please submit requests at least three weeks prior to the event. Donation requests can also be mailed to the Iowa Wild. Please print and fill out the printable form found below and mail it with your official event letter or flyer.
Mail Requests To:
Iowa Events Center
730 Third St
Des Moines, IA 50309
- The organization requesting a donation must reside in the state of Iowa, with priority to events and groups located in the Des Moines metro area.
- Requests must include a copy of an event letter on organizational letterhead or an official event flyer.
- Requests must be made three weeks prior to the event.
- Note, a request does not guarantee a donation. We do our best to honor all submissions but due to high volumes of requests, we cannot promise a contribution.
- Please NO phone requests.