GAME PREVIEW – IOWA WILD VS. CHICAGO WOLVES 4.6.18Apr 6, 2018
Iowa Wild (30-26-9-6; 75 pts.) vs. Chicago Wolves (38-21-7-4; 87 pts.)
Iowa Wild closes out a four-game homestand by facing off against Chicago Wolves Friday evening at Wells Fargo Arena. Chicago sits in first place in the Central Division, while Iowa is in sixth place. Friday’s game will be the eighth and final meeting between these two teams this season.
The Wild was shutout for the first time in the 2017-18 season, as the team fell to Cleveland Monsters 4-0 Tuesday evening. With the loss, Iowa’s winless streak extended to nine games.
- Iowa has a plus-five goal differential at home against Chicago this season.
- Forward Sam Anas leads all Wild skaters against the Wolves, recording eight points (6g, 2a) in seven games.
- Anas and forward Cal O’Reilly both have 57 points on the season, which is the most by any skater in Iowa Wild franchise history.
- Forward Justin Kloos is fourth among active rookies in points with 47 (19g, 27a).
- Chicago lost to Milwaukee Admirals 4-3 Tuesday night at Allstate Arena.
- Chicago enters Iowa on a four-game point streak, with the team going 2-0-0-2 during that stretch.
- The Wolves are led by forward T.J. Tynan, who has 56 points (13g, 43a) in 66 games this season.
- The AHL tabbed goaltender Oscar Dansk as the Goalie of the Month for March, where he posted 6-1-2-0 record with a 1.75 goals against average and a .941 save percentage.
Opponent Date Time Broadcast
at Milwaukee 4/8 3:00 PM CT KXNO / iHeartRadio
vs. Rockford 4/10 7:00 PM CT KXNO / iHeartRadio
vs. Milwaukee 4/13 7:00 PM CT KXNO / iHeartRadio
at Milwaukee 4/14 6:00 PM CT KXNO / iHeartRadio
The Iowa Wild 2017-18 season is presented by Mercy Medical Center and runs from October through April. For more information, please contact the Wild office by calling 515-564-8700 or by visiting www.iowawild.com.