GAME PREVIEW – IOWA WILD VS. MILWAUKEE ADMIRALS 4.13.18Apr 13, 2018
Iowa Wild (31-27-10-6; 78 pts.) vs. Milwaukee Admirals (38-30-4-2; 82 pts.)
Iowa Wild hosts Fan Appreciation Night as the team takes on Milwaukee Admirals Friday night to kick off a home-and-home series to end the 2017-18 season. The meeting will be the ninth contest of the season, with Iowa owning a 2-4-1-1 record against Milwaukee.
The Wild fell to Rockford 5-3 at Wells Fargo Arena in the final meeting between the two teams. Forward Kyle Rau potted two tallies, while forward Gerry Fitzgerald scored his fourth of the season.
- This season, Iowa has broken more than 30 team and individual records.
- Against Rockford, forward Kyle Rau recorded his first multi-goal effort of the 2017-18 season and his first since a hat-trick on Feb. 4, 2017.
- Forward Colton Beck will appear in his 200th AHL game Friday night against Milwaukee.
- Defenseman Zach Palmquist has recorded an assist in his last three games.
- Milwaukee fell to Chicago 4-3 in the shootout Tuesday evening at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena.
- Forward Bobby Bulter has a three-game point streak against the Wild, amassing five points (2g, 3a) during that stretch.
- Forward Frederick Gaudreau currently has an eight-game point streak, where he’s recorded 11 points (6g, 5a) during that stretch.
- Goaltender Anders Lindback leads the AHL in minutes played with 3382.
Opponent Date Time Broadcast
at Milwaukee 4/14 6:00 PM CT KXNO / iHeartRadio
The Iowa Wild 2017-18 season is presented by Mercy Medical Center and runs from October through April. For more information, please contact the Wild office by calling 515-564-8700 or by visiting www.iowawild.com.