If you have a fundraiser, the Iowa Wild is happy to help!
We'd be nowhere without the incredible backing of the Des Moines community, and we are proud to support local causes and not-for-profit organizations in an effort to assist and strengthen the greater Des Moines community. The team offers numerous avenues for generating funds for local non-profits, including memorabilia, tickets, or special experiences which may be donated for auctions. Each request will be individually reviewed and considered by our community relations team.
- We offer donations only to 501(c)(3) organizations. All requests must be from the 501(c)(3) organization itself, with the 501(c)(3) state-issued number.
- The donation items by the Iowa Wild must be used to raise money (i.e. auction or raffle), not as a door prize, giveaway, awards or incentives.
- Each school or organization is eligible to receive one donation package per calendar year.
- The organization requesting a donation must reside in the state of Iowa. We are not able to accommodate out-of-area requests due to the volume of requests we receive. We will support organizations within a 100-mile radius of Wells Fargo Arena
We do not grant donation requests for the following:
- Third-party requests or organizational campaigns.
- Recreational activities (field trips, graduation nights, etc.)
- Personal items mailed in or dropped off for signatures of players/coaches.
- Requests made for organizations outside of a 100-mile radius of Des Moines