If you have a fundraiser, the Iowa Wild is happy to help!
We'd be nowhere without the incredible backing of the Des Moines community, and we are proud to support local causes and not-for-profit organizations in an effort to assist and strengthen the greater Des Moines community. The team offers numerous avenues for generating funds for local non-profits, including memorabilia, tickets, or special experiences which may be donated for auctions. Please do not request financial donations through this form. Each request will be individually reviewed and considered by our community relations team. To be considered for a donation, please review the guidelines below and fill out the online application below.
Please submit a request at least three weeks prior to the event.
- We offer donations only to 501(c)(3) organizations. All requests must be from the 501(c)(3) organization itself, with the 501(c)(3) state-issued number.
- The donation items by the Iowa Wild must be used to raise money (i.e. auction or raffle), not as a door prize, giveaway, awards or incentives.
- Each school or organization is eligible to receive one donation package per calendar year.
- The organization requesting a donation must reside in the state of Iowa. We are not able to accommodate out-of-area requests due to the volume of requests we receive. We will support organizations within a 100 mile radius of Wells Fargo Arena
- The online donation form must be filled out completely to be considered.
- Organizations that receive an item must complete an online feedback form following your event which includes the amount raised for the donation package. You must complete this form to be considered for future events also.
We do not grant donation requests for the following:
- Third party requests or organizational campaigns.
- Recreational activities (field trips, graduation nights, etc.)
- Personal items mailed in or dropped off for signatures of players/coaches.
- Requests made for organizations outside of a 100-mile radius of Des Moines