GAMEDAY PREVIEW - IOWA WILD AT MILWAUKEE ADMIRALSNov 6, 2021
Iowa Wild (4-2-1-0; 9 pts.) at Milwaukee Admirals (2-4-0-0; 4 pts.)
Following a late-night road trip to Milwaukee after an overtime defeat on Friday, Nov. 5, 2021, the Wild are set to do battle against the Admirals at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena. Milwaukee has lost four of their last five games.
PREVIOUSLY ON THE POND
In the first leg of the Wild’s back-to-back set this weekend, Iowa rallied late against Grand Rapids but ultimately fell in overtime. Goals from Iowa forwards Marco Rossi and Dominic Turgeon in the final five minutes of the game tied the contest at five goals apiece to send it to overtime. In the loss, Wild forward Mason Shaw scored twice, including a shorthanded tally in the third period.
- Wild forward Dominic Turgeon tallied one goal and one assist in his return to the Iowa lineup on Nov. 5, 2021.
- Iowa left winger Mason Shaw has recorded six points in his last four games.
- Wild forward Marco Rossi is currently riding a four-game point streak and he has six points in five games this year.
- The Wild are tied for sixth in goals scored (26) in the AHL.
- The Admirals have scored the third-fewest goals (15) in the AHL this season.
- 13 of Milwaukee’s 15 goals scored have come at home.
- Admirals forwards Cole Schneider and Tommy Novak are the only Milwaukee players on a point per game pace.
- Milwaukee is the only Central Division team with a defenseman (Matt Tennyson) leading them in shots.
The Wild are back on the road on Nov. 10, 2021 to take on the Rockford IceHogs. Faceoff is set for 7 p.m. CT.
Iowa Wild hockey is presented by MercyOne Des Moines Medical Center. For more information, please visit www.iowawild.com.Fans can purchase single-game tickets through the team’s website at www.iowawild.com. Group tickets (10 or more), suites, Wild 365 memberships or premium tickets can be purchased by contacting the Iowa Wild Ticket Department at 515-564-8700 or email@example.com.